At The Arts Place, we place the well being of the children in our care at the heart of everything we do.
- Our sessions are scaffolded in a way that helps children to warm up slowly and find their confidence in their own time and on their own terms.
- We guide children through the activities offering extra support to those who might feel daunted or unsure.
- We create a safe and inclusive learning environment where all ideas are valid.
- We promote an environment of respect where we listen to each other.
- All Arts Place teachers are Enhanced DBS certified and first aid trained.
- About Us -
Meet our Teachers
- About Us -
Our Core Principles
What parents are saying...
A must for any parent
“I just wanted to say a massive thank you to Emily and her team for an amazing party on Saturday. I have four children aged two to 22 years, so as you can imagine I have arranged many parties in my time. This was the most organised and the best. I have never seen boys have their attention held for two hours – incredible!! The girls just believed they were princesses. Thank you so much. A must for any parent who hasn’t used them.”
– Natalie Shepherd, Surrey –
My Daughter Loved it!
“Alice absolutely loved her Rapunzel party! Emily and her team are super-organised and the whole party ran like clockwork. They created a safe, but magical space for the children and held their attention for the whole two hours. I don’t know how they do it! Thank you.”